Uses of Oxymorphone Extended-Release Tablets :
- It is used to ease very bad pain.
What do I have to tell my specialist BEFORE I take Oxymorphone Extended-Release Tablets?
- On the off chance that you have a hypersensitivity to oxymorphone, morphine like medications, or some other piece of this pharmaceutical (oxymorphone broadened discharge tablets).
- In the event that you are sensitive to any medications like this one, some other medications, sustenances, or different substances. Inform your specialist regarding the hypersensitivity and what signs you had, similar to rash; hives; tingling; shortness of breath; wheezing; hack; swelling of face, lips, tongue, or throat; or some other signs.
- On the off chance that you have any of these medical issues: Lung or breathing issues like asthma, inconvenience breathing, or rest apnea; abnormal amounts of carbon dioxide in the blood; or stomach or entrail square or narrowing.
- On the off chance that you have liver infection.
- On the off chance that you have taken certain medications utilized for low temperament (discouragement) like isocarboxazid, phenelzine, or tranylcypromine or medications utilized for Parkinson’s illness like selegiline or rasagiline over the most recent 14 days. Taking this prescription inside 14 days of those medications can cause terrible hypertension.
- On the off chance that you are taking any of these medications: Linezolid or methylene blue.
- On the off chance that you are taking any of these medications: Buprenorphine, butorphanol, nalbuphine, or pentazocine.
- On the off chance that you are bosom nourishing or plan to bosom sustain.
This isn’t a rundown of all medications or medical issues that associate with this drug (oxymorphone expanded discharge tablets).
Educate your specialist and drug specialist concerning the greater part of your medications (remedy or OTC, regular items, vitamins) and medical issues. You should check to ensure that it is alright for you to bring this medication with the greater part of your medications and medical issues. Try not to begin, stop, or change the measurements of any medication without checking with your specialist.
What are a few things I have to know or do while I take Oxymorphone Extended-Release Tablets?
- Tell the gre